Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

4BubbaGump

Hello, it’s nice of you to do this. My username is 4BubbaGump, i can send stuff back if you would like!

candycanej

Thanks.

clarissais93

Hey!! My username is clarissais93. THANKS YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!

LexyMonster

Missy, Thanks for helping me out with my Persian Themed room! would you happen to have the unbirthday chair, an Embroidered Persian Pedestal, The Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed or Quetzalcoatl’s Chamber Bed? Thanks! LexyMonster

inki14

I have the Persian bed, and might be getting the chair soon. If I get one I will send it to you. I the meantime, enjoy the bed!!! -Missy <3

I would like to have any Persian stuff, please inki??? ~Texas Girl

inki14

Sure! I’ll send you some right away :) :D -Missy <3

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.