Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

2mytinytots

Missy This is a wonderful thing you are doing, keep up the good work. If there is ever anything you need just let me know. I’ll be sending you a friend request because I have some things that your readers are asking for. I’ll be glad to send the stuff to you to give out. I’ll just keep an eye on here and try to help whenever I can. MTT mytinytots

Hey! my user name is Miasparklefly. I am new to this and could use new friends. I would love to have rare items… I have a new pet and would like to make a bedroom for her. So if you could spare a great bed and some bedroom items that would be really Great. THANKS FOR BEING SO NICE!

Blueice881

I would LOVE anything from the signature theme. USERNAME: Rose5050

iluvhorsez

Wow, Thanks! Becky has a topic just like this, except she’s a bit more specific to her gifting and to whom she’s giving it to. But totally, I would love a rare or two, which ever you like, you can send me :) I’m b1horse in webkinz world. Send me a Friend Request, and I will accept it soon as I can. (I still do some homework in the summer, so now I’m a bit busy!) -b1horse

estherfluffy

My UN is estherfluffy, and hank you so much for the items (in advance :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.