Random act of kindness

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Random act of kindness

This topic contains 117 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  e3459d 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Hi everyone! I will list a few things I have each day as I get them. Most will be rares. Just post your username and I will friend you and send!! Feel free to friend me too, just make sure the username gets posted so I know who it’s going to. Everything here is free, and if someone else would like to give I would be more than happy for them to use my forum!! Note: This forum was inspired by my wonderful friend, Becky. -Missy

crissy135

Hi Cinny! I did not know you had this forum:) Thanks for the yummy pet foods- can I ask a question? When I visited the trading room I saw some glasses that were black and had swirly colors in the middle. I also saw a black skirt that sparkled and a tiara that sparkled too. I don’t know what the items are called but if you do can you let me know? Thank you crissy135

Hello! My Webkinz username is angusdog1098 the same as my WN account Username, and I am really grateful for this offer, this, this, this Random Act Of Kindness. You are quite inspiring yourself!

estherfluffy

Could I plz have any rares? Thanks so much! My Username is estherfluffy.

YOU ARE AWESOME AND KIND!!!~dapplegreyhorse ~hope to see you in WW soon. =)

inki14

Aw thanks bff!! You are too! If you ever need anything just lmk : ) -Missy <3

estherfluffy

My Un is estherfluffy, tanks in advance!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.