Rare, Exclusive and Priceless Items TRADE CENTER

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rare, Exclusive and Priceless Items TRADE CENTER

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

catdy

Hi, I don’t have anything for trade now but feel free to trade with other people on here. Anyone know where the Golden Dragon Statue comes from?

catdy

Anyone have Ice Cream Sundae Bed?

Anonymous

i do but i need priceless for it though anything will do . thanks! My user is katara363 plz send the stuff first i always get scammed on webkinz!

catdy

I don’t have any Victorian items sorry. PSI are always great trade items and I do believe that a retired PSI is Priceless. If you are going to trade that I would recommend trading on here because in the clubhouse they might not know that it is retired. Did you put the tag so people know what ur user stands for? AB- Your on traders2 right? I made this so We have a less crowed Trade center.

abislu1

I believe the statue is from the golden dragon,I have the retired eagle PSI.Is that priceless?

saveahorse10

Priceless is popular (usually retired) clothing. It either wass in high demand with a low supply or something people got from a promo that people really want but was hard to get. But retired psi’s can be worth a lot :) Need gumball pit and have shuts for trade!

catdy

Yes! Someone commented! Thx Starrynight! I have a few Items for trade. If your up to it? FR me catdy.

$tarryNight

cool idea

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.