Rare plushys right here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rare plushys right here!

This topic contains 86 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Ailuropoda 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Viper888

<p>I’ve got the<br />
    Zacky plush<br />
    wacky plush<br />
    Bear cub plush(very picky)<br />
    rubber whale toy(very picky)<br />
    Jlmk What you like
    </p>

oakley

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-09-27 at 07:51 PM

Oakley, sorry, I didn’t notice. It’s a pretty long list. I just sent the lion :)
      Hazel 23, I sent you the other lion plushy I had in my dock, because I wasn’t sure why you sent me stuff :)
      HUGS

Ailuropoda,
      Thank you so much!! They are both my accounts…I know I can always count on you when I send you
      friend requests for challenges! You are a fabulous friend!!

mislev

guamgirl wrote on 2012-09-27 at 07:37 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-27 at 01:05 PM

guamgirl wrote on 2012-09-25 at 08:05 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-25 at 06:20 PM

guamgirl wrote on 2012-09-25 at 04:44 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-25 at 01:32 AM

guamgirl wrote on 2012-09-23 at 08:11 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-22 at 10:35 PM
      im lookig for the Boris plush and the fish king plush….if anyone has those PLMK and what u r looking for them…
      thanx
      mislev

TO mislev-
      I have a Boris Plush, looking for the exclusive Northern Lands Statue.
      gg
      (WW kats2003)

i have the statue and im pretty sure u r friends on one of my accounts so i’ll just send out the statue on tuesday and you can send back the boris plush….if thats ok….
      thanx
      mislev

To mislev-
      Are you 6ty2_ _ in WW?
      Want to be sure before I send the Boris Plushie.
      gg (kats2003)

thats me
      thanx
      mislev

TO mislev-
      All sent, :D
      gg

gg…just want to say thanx for everything..
      mislev
      ps just curious if u have some other adventure park prizes cause im trying to collect them all
      im looking for the crystal treasure, seashell art, crocodile lamp, crab trap lamp, green rope shirt, toy water wheel, and the crystal display box …mainly those… if you have any id love to trade for them i have dups on several other AP items and most rares and exclusives some kinzstyle and psi PLMK

TO mislev-
      You are welcome :)
      I know I have a dup of the Crab Tree Lamp, I might have a dup of the Cave Crystal Display Box, I don’t have any of the others.
      Do you have a dup of either the Dragon’s Fire Candelabra or Cave Candle Stick?
      gg

i have the cave candle stick…but i don’t think i have dragon fire….ill check what else i have dups tom but can we do the crab lamp for candle stick anyway…
      PLMK
      mislev

Ailuropoda

Oakley, sorry, I didn’t notice. It’s a pretty long list. I just sent the lion :)

Hazel 23, I sent you the other lion plushy I had in my dock, because I wasn’t sure why you sent me stuff :)

HUGS

guamgirl

mislev wrote on 2012-09-27 at 01:05 PM

guamgirl wrote on 2012-09-25 at 08:05 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-25 at 06:20 PM

guamgirl wrote on 2012-09-25 at 04:44 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-25 at 01:32 AM

guamgirl wrote on 2012-09-23 at 08:11 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-09-22 at 10:35 PM
      im lookig for the Boris plush and the fish king plush….if anyone has those PLMK and what u r looking for them…
      thanx
      mislev

TO mislev-
      I have a Boris Plush, looking for the exclusive Northern Lands Statue.
      gg
      (WW kats2003)

i have the statue and im pretty sure u r friends on one of my accounts so i’ll just send out the statue on tuesday and you can send back the boris plush….if thats ok….
      thanx
      mislev

To mislev-
      Are you 6ty2_ _ in WW?
      Want to be sure before I send the Boris Plushie.
      gg (kats2003)

thats me
      thanx
      mislev

TO mislev-
      All sent, :D
      gg

gg…just want to say thanx for everything..
      mislev
      ps just curious if u have some other adventure park prizes cause im trying to collect them all
      im looking for the crystal treasure, seashell art, crocodile lamp, crab trap lamp, green rope shirt, toy water wheel, and the crystal display box …mainly those… if you have any id love to trade for them i have dups on several other AP items and most rares and exclusives some kinzstyle and psi PLMK

TO mislev-
      You are welcome :)

I know I have a dup of the Crab Tree Lamp, I might have a dup of the Cave Crystal Display Box, I don’t have any of the others.
      Do you have a dup of either the Dragon’s Fire Candelabra or Cave Candle Stick?

gg

oakley

We are already friends.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.