Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

This topic contains 344 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  dollar123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I have a fountain of wow and a golden gorilla slide. Any offers?

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:45 PM

I have these priceless for trade :
      Witch Hat
      Deer Ears
      Scuba Belt
      Shuts
      Lion Costume -Shirt
      LMK if anyone wants anything :)
      DQ00

4 ur witch and Shuts Ill give u Christmas Tree Hat (2008 worth WZ) I dont care about values I am desprate 4 shuts and witch!!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      -o~ APnucka

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:41 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:25 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:15 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:01 PM
      Sag,
      Do you need witch? PLMK

Yes I need that hat soooo bad. What do you want for it?

Would you trade swim top and a few rockerz things? PLMK And which rockerz stuff do you have? Those are my main wants right now, but I also need swim top. Swim top is worth less than witch though, so I’d need you to add a bit. Are you comfortable with that? And, would you list some rockerz? (Not just PSI)

I have a question. Is value resell value? If so my rockerz cat psi is worth more than witch. I have the lion bulldog and cat. I don’t think I am ready to trade swim. Sorry. You might have to add for the rockerz psi. Do you still have the zircon sofa? Do u need anything else? Like clothing? I’m not sure about my swim top.

I have that sofa what are u offering for it?

I have these priceless for trade :

Witch Hat
      Deer Ears
      Scuba Belt
      Shuts
      Lion Costume -Shirt

LMK if anyone wants anything :)

DQ00

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-11 at 12:25 PM

Sag,
      Do you need witch? PLMK

Would you trade swim top and a few rockerz things? PLMK And which rockerz stuff do you have? Those are my main wants right now, but I also need swim top. Swim top is worth less than witch though, so I’d need you to add a bit. Are you comfortable with that? And, would you list some rockerz? (Not just PSI)

I have a question. Is value resell value? If so my rockerz cat psi is worth more than witch. I have the lion bulldog and cat. I don’t think I am ready to trade swim. Sorry. You might have to add for the rockerz psi. Do you still have the zircon sofa? Do u need anything else? Like clothing? I’m not sure about my swim top.

ferretfriend

Sag,
      Do you need witch? PLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.