Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

This topic contains 344 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  dollar123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I have a fountain of wow and a golden gorilla slide. Any offers?

nuttybuddy

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-13 at 11:28 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:10 PM
      Hey you guys,
      I know this isn’t priceless or anything but I am desperately trying to help a friend! Does ANYONE have an extra of the GLOWING vase thingy from the modern peek a newz? I traded/gifted all my extras and then a friend asked me if I happened to get an extra on that yesterday….I am so bummed that I no longer have an extra and still really want to help!! I am willing to trade just let me know what you’d need/want for the glowing vase (1 would be awesome, if you have 2 that would be even more awesome lol!!)
      Thank you, sorry for that “left field” (lol) request :D
      NB

uh i think you can buy it at the store now.
      the rest of the modern theme is out. but i don’t know what it looks like because
      i never did that click-to-win. but i THINK i know what your talking about…… is it the ultra modern
      luminorb floor lamp or the synistphane floor vase??? i can send you either fo free.

Hi Fudgey

the one my friend is searching for is the “glowing” vase with the blue flower, it was one of 3 exclusive to peek a newz prizes :D I had extras but gifted and traded my extras then 2 friends asked about them lol

Thank you for the offer to send one of the ones from the w-shop though :D

NB

nuttybuddy

Goldfishkoi

I posted to you on a different forum too but dont know which one you read the most lol I knew I had seen the same request somewhere on here for the rockerz fedora….you just accepted my friend request and I sent you the rockerz fedora! :D Please enjoy and nothing needed in return, I have plenty on the extras of that :D

NB

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:39 AM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-12 at 08:39 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-12 at 08:24 PM
      bluestella, those R both very high items that i really love. the green lava lamp
      is kinda speical. (i got it for three foods in trading room. AWSOME!) i usally don’t say this,
      but what kind of clothing do you have for green lava lamp? also i’d trade sly slide for a bamboo chute slide.
      PLMKSNOL.
      deluxequeen, high deluxe! emerald TV huh? do you have any gemstone PSI, or promo stuff?
      PLMKSNOL. (i’d be mostly asking emerald gemster though. i bought a ererald lab in may but i never got one!
      i was ripped off!)

hey deluxe! well……. you know how i’ve traded with you like a million times already??
      LOLZ. anyway i thought maybe i should wait for other offers. i felt like i was trading with you the most
      and i don’t know what people will think of that if i only trade with you all the time. LOL? i don’t want this to upset
      you or anything. belive me, along withs jamessoccer, your my best webkinz buddie. i really like tading with
      you but it just came to mind what other people would think about me only trading you. (have i said this already?
      sounds familier….) no hard fealings? if i don’t get any other offers on TV its all yours. (well, youd have
      to trade for it……..) me sowwy….. :(

Hi fudgey!
      I totally understand what your saying, no hard feelings :) I so glad to have such an awesome friend like you! :D
      Happy Trading!
      DQ00

You guys are so nice ;)

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-13 at 11:32 AM

bluestella, those R both very high items that i really love. the green lava lamp
      is kinda speical. (i got it for three foods in trading room. AWSOME!) i usally don\’t say this,
      but what kind of clothing do you have for green lava lamp? also i\’d trade sly slide for a bamboo chute slide.
      PLMKSNOL.
      deluxequeen, high deluxe! emerald TV huh? do you have any gemstone PSI, or promo stuff?
      PLMKSNOL. (i\’d be mostly asking emerald gemster though. i bought a ererald lab in may but i never got one!
      i was ripped off!)

hey deluxe! well……. you know how i\’ve traded with you like a million times already??
      LOLZ. anyway i thought maybe i should wait for other offers. i felt like i was trading with you the most
      and i don\’t know what people will think of that if i only trade with you all the time. LOL? i don\’t want this to upset
      you or anything. belive me, along withs jamessoccer, your my best webkinz buddie. i really like tading with
      you but it just came to mind what other people would think about me only trading you. (have i said this already?
      sounds familier….) no hard fealings? if i don\’t get any other offers on TV its all yours. (well, youd have

Hi fudgey!
      I totally understand what your saying, no hard feelings :) I so glad to have such an awesome friend like you! :D
      Happy Trading!
      DQ00

THANK YOU! oh thats SUCH a relive! but don\’t worry,
      if no one offers on the TV in about, uh…… 5 days, make that 3, then its all open to you!

Great!

DQ00

is kinda speical. (i got it for three foods in trading room. AWSOME!) i usally don\’t say this,
      but what kind of clothing do you have for green lava lamp? also i\’d trade sly slide for a bamboo chute slide.
      PLMKSNOL.
      PLMKSNOL. (i\’d be mostly asking emerald gemster though. i bought a ererald lab in may but i never got one!
      i was ripped off!)

hey deluxe! well……. you know how i\’ve traded with you like a million times already??
      and i don\’t know what people will think of that if i only trade with you all the time. LOL? i don\’t want this to upset
      sounds familier….) no hard fealings? if i don\’t get any other offers on TV its all yours. (well, youd have

Hi fudgey!
      Happy Trading!
      DQ00

THANK YOU! oh thats SUCH a relive! but don\’t worry,
      if no one offers on the TV in about, uh…… 5 days, make that 3, then its all open to you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.