Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Ready Set TRADE=) By SAG.

This topic contains 344 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  dollar123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

I have a fountain of wow and a golden gorilla slide. Any offers?

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-25 at 10:13 AM

Ok great! And, just so I am sure we are doing the main stage mic for the banana hammock right? I am always extra clear especially when I am buying something specifically for someone to trade with LOL
      NB

Honeycat I dont know if you saw this or not I am logged into webkinz world just waiting to see you post back here to let me know for sure :D

NB

nuttybuddy

Ok great! And, just so I am sure we are doing the main stage mic for the banana hammock right? I am always extra clear especially when I am buying something specifically for someone to trade with LOL

NB

honeycat20

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-25 at 10:02 AM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-25 at 09:30 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 09:50 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 09:36 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:29 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 07:15 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 06:10 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:21 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 02:30 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 11:32 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 10:20 AM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:35 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-23 at 08:19 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-23 at 05:03 PM
      DOES ANYONE HAVE THE MOWHAWK MONKEY PSI SHOW A.K.A \”shock rockin shoes\” PLMK if you have them

I do what are you offering can you make a list?

do you want any thing specific also if we make a trade add me @honeycat20 on WW

I am looking for kind of new PSIs specifically the buffet fruit juicer and the designer catwalk. Can you make a list of what PSIs you have?

i only have 3 psis
      gumball pit (bubblegum cheeky cat)
      black and white chrome stove (black and white cheeky dog)
      bannana hamock (cheeky monkey)
      and i don’t have any new psi

Honeycat
      I would LOVE to trade for the banana hammock! I can offer psi’s (I have a list on this page I believe) I can offer a rockerz backstage pass item (regular not the VIP) I can offer rares, exclusives (any current exclusive you want) a small amount of clothing that I have doubles on that I could trade….If you could please let me know that would be grrrreat!!!! :D
      NB

What rockers item do you have and I am interested in our offer

Honeycat
      If you go to webkinz estore off the map and click on backstage pass (not the VIP just regular backstage pass) you can pick an item you like and I will gladly trade you an item of your choice if you would like :)
      NB

thanks so much i think i will like the main stage mic again thanks SO much add me @honeycat20 on webkinz i cannot trade tonight but can we trade tomorrow in the morning if you can make it name your time and zone and i will see if i can make it

honeycat
      I will send you a friend request, I am bratz2189. I am pretty flexible on time, basically, whenever you’re available, I can make sure I am too :) and I will get the mic for you and we can meet in a TR :) I usually go in blue. Do you have KC plus or reg kinz chat?
      NB

I have plus and I usually go in blue as well and if we do happen to need to meet up in the kinzchat then I will be a husky names snowflake wearing a shock rockin dress a pink sparkly bow and slips

Awesome I have KC plus as well, I will keep an eye on the forum periodically or you can send me a note when you’re ready (if you just send meet me in webkinz world, I will know to go to the TR) I usually do TR 2 in KC plus :D I will be a rockerz cat name Roxie :D
      NB

ok i sent you a message a while ago and i will be loging on in a bit or sooner just tell me when your on

Hey there honeycat
      Im sorry, I am just logging on now, are you still on? It is 10;01 kinz time
      NB

yes i am still on

nuttybuddy

honeycat

HI there, I am sorry, I am getting ready to log in to webkinz world right now. Are you stil able to go to the trade room?

NB

nuttybuddy

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-25 at 09:30 AM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 09:50 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 09:36 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:29 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 07:15 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 06:10 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:21 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 02:30 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 11:32 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 10:20 AM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 08:35 AM

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-23 at 08:19 PM

honeycat20 wrote on 2012-06-23 at 05:03 PM
      DOES ANYONE HAVE THE MOWHAWK MONKEY PSI SHOW A.K.A \”shock rockin shoes\” PLMK if you have them

I do what are you offering can you make a list?

do you want any thing specific also if we make a trade add me @honeycat20 on WW

I am looking for kind of new PSIs specifically the buffet fruit juicer and the designer catwalk. Can you make a list of what PSIs you have?

i only have 3 psis
      gumball pit (bubblegum cheeky cat)
      black and white chrome stove (black and white cheeky dog)
      bannana hamock (cheeky monkey)
      and i don’t have any new psi

Honeycat
      I would LOVE to trade for the banana hammock! I can offer psi’s (I have a list on this page I believe) I can offer a rockerz backstage pass item (regular not the VIP) I can offer rares, exclusives (any current exclusive you want) a small amount of clothing that I have doubles on that I could trade….If you could please let me know that would be grrrreat!!!! :D
      NB

What rockers item do you have and I am interested in our offer

Honeycat
      If you go to webkinz estore off the map and click on backstage pass (not the VIP just regular backstage pass) you can pick an item you like and I will gladly trade you an item of your choice if you would like :)
      NB

thanks so much i think i will like the main stage mic again thanks SO much add me @honeycat20 on webkinz i cannot trade tonight but can we trade tomorrow in the morning if you can make it name your time and zone and i will see if i can make it

honeycat
      I will send you a friend request, I am bratz2189. I am pretty flexible on time, basically, whenever you’re available, I can make sure I am too :) and I will get the mic for you and we can meet in a TR :) I usually go in blue. Do you have KC plus or reg kinz chat?
      NB

I have plus and I usually go in blue as well and if we do happen to need to meet up in the kinzchat then I will be a husky names snowflake wearing a shock rockin dress a pink sparkly bow and slips

Awesome I have KC plus as well, I will keep an eye on the forum periodically or you can send me a note when you’re ready (if you just send meet me in webkinz world, I will know to go to the TR) I usually do TR 2 in KC plus :D I will be a rockerz cat name Roxie :D
      NB

ok i sent you a message a while ago and i will be loging on in a bit or sooner just tell me when your on

Hey there honeycat

Im sorry, I am just logging on now, are you still on? It is 10;01 kinz time

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.