REALLY NEEDING ESTORE POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives REALLY NEEDING ESTORE POINTS

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jessica14831483 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

<p>Hi there. Here is my list of items I have to trade for estore points… Dr. Quack’s Bed, tea cart, emo jeans, licorice dress, cat shirt, cloud adventure wings, sombrero, pink rockerz tutu, shuts (x3 pairs)… PLMK HOW MANY EPOINTS YOU WOULD GIVE FOR ANY OF THIS THANK YOU (:
    </p>

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-23 at 02:34 PM

Hi there. Here is my list of items I have to trade for estore points… Dr. Quack’s Bed, tea cart, emo jeans, licorice dress, cat shirt, cloud adventure wings, sombrero, pink rockerz tutu, shuts (x3 pairs)… PLMK HOW MANY EPOINTS YOU WOULD GIVE FOR ANY OF THIS THANK YOU (:

Hi there Hannah. I thought I’d contact you on your forum, since it might be a little easier. :) I was interested in your Cat Shirt in particular and I believe you were interested in my Elf Hat and Estore points. LMK if there’s another time we could meet up and try to work something out. Thanks. *AIW

dogfish

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-23 at 07:55 PM

Hi there. Here is my list of items I have to trade for estore points… Dr. Quack’s Bed, tea cart, emo jeans, licorice dress, cat shirt, cloud adventure wings, sombrero, pink rockerz tutu, shuts (x3 pairs)… PLMK HOW MANY EPOINTS YOU WOULD GIVE FOR ANY OF THIS THANK YOU (:

Hi, I have estore points, how many would you need for the dress? :)

Windy, wait and talk to me, please. C

nutty_buddy

Hanah

I wish I would have known you had the dress!!!!!!! I would have traded for that too LOL!!!

NB

Hannah412

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-23 at 07:55 PM

As much as you can do, LMK. It took a long time to get the dress, so… I’m online right now, and if you are, we can work something out. (:

Windfola

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.