Red Wolf Swing for Trade!! Goldstar2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Red Wolf Swing for Trade!! Goldstar2

This topic contains 174 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  bailey101010 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-18 at 08:21 PM

Post offers! :D looking for estore, other signature, kinzclothes(tshirt), mad scientist, scuba, new psi, torn, etc

I offer muddy mire, water bed, little lamb bed, lap it up pool, love monkey armchair, stripey speedster, yorkie couch, and that’s all I can remember:) lmk bailey101010

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:08 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:10 AM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:41 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:34 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:21 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:13 PM
      OMG!! I haven’t been on in like forever!! (Actually like two days, but.. )
      Anyway.
      Goldstar you wanted my hound tub right? LMK what you’d offer for it.
      Bailey- What would you offer for the mountain climbing cliff??
      And did someone want a tennis ball swing? i forgot who they were, but i have one, and loved the mystical pony psi.
      LMK!
      ~AQUA

I have candy cane seeds, arctic window, icy ocean bathtub, icy fishing hole fridge, polar playpen, terrior scooter, and yorkie couch. Lmks. Bailey101010

Hey bailey! Sorry, but i don’t think i really need any of your items.. do you have any signature or estore psi? PLMK i can add if necessary. :)
      Goldstar- I looked at your list, and i also saw that you had two sig endangered psi on hold.. LMK if they’re still on hold i could add for them if you wanted.
      Also..was it cfskate who wanted the tennis ball swing??
      LMK!
      ~AQUA

Yes, they are sadly. :( Was there anything else you wanted?

hmm for now? any estore or signature psi would be great :)

Hmm, ill have to check :)

Okay! LMK what you can offer ASAP! BTW I can add for the stuff you offer :)
      ~AQUA

goldstar, u there? i want your 2007 window. could i do both PSI for it?
      PLMKSNOL

Goldstar2

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-21 at 12:10 AM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:41 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:34 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:21 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-20 at 11:13 PM
      OMG!! I haven’t been on in like forever!! (Actually like two days, but.. )
      Anyway.
      Goldstar you wanted my hound tub right? LMK what you’d offer for it.
      Bailey- What would you offer for the mountain climbing cliff??
      And did someone want a tennis ball swing? i forgot who they were, but i have one, and loved the mystical pony psi.
      LMK!
      ~AQUA

I have candy cane seeds, arctic window, icy ocean bathtub, icy fishing hole fridge, polar playpen, terrior scooter, and yorkie couch. Lmks. Bailey101010

Hey bailey! Sorry, but i don’t think i really need any of your items.. do you have any signature or estore psi? PLMK i can add if necessary. :)
      Goldstar- I looked at your list, and i also saw that you had two sig endangered psi on hold.. LMK if they’re still on hold i could add for them if you wanted.
      Also..was it cfskate who wanted the tennis ball swing??
      LMK!
      ~AQUA

Yes, they are sadly. :( Was there anything else you wanted?

hmm for now? any estore or signature psi would be great :)

Hmm, ill have to check :)

ferretfriend

Bailey-

would you add the yorkie couch to the trade? (Snow ledge couch plus polar playpen) LMK

bailey101010

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-21 at 11:39 AM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-20 at 07:49 PM
      cybermink, i don’t care for sail clothing. i think all of’m are only worth 60,000-70,000.
      golden gorilla slide is promo, and promotion items r rare. i think you did an even trade though.
      ferret, okay i will! also sence i just got it maybe i’m not going to trade it
      off the bat. maybe later! same for you goldstar, but i’ll trade the lampost and juicer for something of yours.
      goldstar, i wanted your halloween window. not drape one.

OK, Fudgey. I understand that. I can, however, if you see nothing on my list, go through my house and see what I can give up. LMK

Can i come too? Also did you want the snowy ledge couch and something else for the country stage? i made a list on another forum. lmks Bailey101010

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.