RETIRED ITEMS TRADING!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives RETIRED ITEMS TRADING!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  bamboo578 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi!

I have lots of retired items and psi’s are you looking for any specific ones? What have to trade? PLMK Thanks

JEWELS

bailey101010

jewels250 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 02:50 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 12:07 PM
      Jewels- I noticed that you needed some new psi from last month. I have the purple soda pup psi and the Komrad couch. Link if you like either!

Hi Adam,
      It’s good to be back! I’m interested in the Komrad couch. What r u looking for? PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Jewels! Oh my gosh i missed you! Welcome back! Looking for anything? Hey do you have the topaz and zircon gemsters? plmks

leopold

i have retired baseball theme (some of it anyway)

jewels250

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 12:07 PM

Jewels- I noticed that you needed some new psi from last month. I have the purple soda pup psi and the Komrad couch. Link if you like either!

Hi Adam,

It’s good to be back! I’m interested in the Komrad couch. What r u looking for? PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

spunkygirl

I have some retired exclusives and holiday stuff. Anything specific needed?
      Hi Jewels!
      -spunky

adama123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.