Retired Marshmellow Bunny PSI for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Retired Marshmellow Bunny PSI for Trade

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

HI WW friends and members, I have the retired marshmellow bunny PSI for trade! I don’t use seeds and have sushi and the PSI(Marshmellow Seeds) in my dock. If anyone would like the seeds to take them off my hands it would be great! I would like any cool items you have. Please give a description of the item and tell me about it and I will tell you yes or no. I am sorry I have to do this rule, because some people tried trading a 50KC table for the PSI? Sorry I don’t really do downgrade trades for something cheep I can buy myself. I look forward to trade and peace be with you all.-Atom

Atomton

I already traded the seeds. I don’t have them anymore sorry. However hklover, would you trade the googles scying pond for the Big Top Racer? They are both PSI’s let me know ok. Thanks-Atom

Atomton

I don’t have the seeds anymore. I traded for the Shell Racer. (Turtle PSI) I am happy because since it was the 5th pet adopted I didn’t get that PSI’s were valuable (2nd month on) and have been looking for it for a year and a half. Thanks to everyone who made an offer. If anyone would like to offer for the elephant PSI (retired from 2005) the Big Top Racer that would be great. The value is lower because it is in E-store, but I will trade it for Christmas stuff. Click Atomton and post under Room Theme Help. I have a list in moderation of what christmas items I still would like from the Santakinz theme. Thank you all, peace be with everyone always.-Atom

Atomton

Ok the marshmellow seeds have a value of 45,000 which is the value since it was retired in July 2012. I just checked this on WI right now. This opens up the world of retired exlcusives which have a value between 10,000 to 250,000. I would like anything with a similar value such as the wishing well, w-pond, grandfather clock, etc.-Atom

hklover628

MY user name is same here I have these list of psi that I will trade for both your seeds? :ski lodge fireplace, googles scrying pond, north sleigh, hover sleigh, hibiscus chair, lucky horseshoe fireplace PLMK -hklovER628

readingrocks

Wow! That seems amazing! I’ll take them off your hands. My username is paperhead2013. Thank you so much!

Atomton

Hi Readingrocks, what can you send me? Can you send me a different cool item that you have? I will send if there is something in their for me. Sorry these aren’t for free yet. TTYS and Happy Thanksgiving-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.