Riddles, riddles and riddles!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Riddles, riddles and riddles!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Timetravelingchick 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hi! here’s where you can post riddles! ill post the first one, Where would the Q be without the U?

craftfun

i have answers to chillylily’s riddles: 1)Is that you mommy? 2)A frog in a blender 3)mushrooms 4)so he can HOE HOE HOE! 5)because it has four A’s and one B

chillylily

Woah….you got them. I’m impressed. I think I’m going to start giving out prizes to whoever gets the riddles right. Next riddle: What ape helped settle the American frontier? Remember that whoever gets the riddle right gets a prize!!!

chillylily

Is anyone going to even try to answer the riddles?

craftfun

Here’s a good riddle: Q: How is Duct tape like the force? A: It has a Dark Side, a Light side, and it Binds the Galaxy together! (you will only get it if you have knowledge about Star Wars and duct tape)

chillylily

Someone please try to answer the riddles!!! I have more to post but I can’t until the other riddles have been figured out!!!!!!

Stealthstorm

I get it!! It is Fur Elise you were talking about Chilly! Also, I agree with @Elizabeh, my history teacher told us the second one! LOL! :) ~The Horse Fanatic

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.