Rockerz Items For Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Rockerz Items For Trade!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  redgreen 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

winnie1120

miku12 wrote on 2012-12-07 at 05:35 PM

Hey there I am trading some rockerz items. Some backstage pass items too. I’ll post the list of what I got in a second.

What are you looking for? I saw the PSI list you needed on your other forum, but is their any rare items or some clothing you’re looking for?

LMK, Thanks! :-)

dirdenjan

Do you have the clothes that come with the rockerz cat? I really need the top and skirt

hey miku! i noticed on another forum that you were in need of the winter fawn psi which i have (snowy campsite right?) anyway, PLMK if you still need it, and what rockerz items you have to offer. Would you happen to have that Jamaican Dog beanie? it’s suuuuuuper cuuuute lol. I also need some rockerz psi. and sig, which i can add for.
      ~AQUA

I have these rockerz clothes…
      rockerz bunny shirt and shoes
      rockerz cow shoes
      those rockerz pink dj things

yep that’s it xD LMK I can add for priceless

candycane44

i only have clothes and a couple furnitures, in which are rare or exclusive. i think i have a music note lamp. i really need rockerz, do you have clothes?

winnie1120

miku12 wrote on 2012-12-07 at 05:35 PM

Hey there I am trading some rockerz items. Some backstage pass items too. I’ll post the list of what I got in a second.

What are you looking for? I saw the PSI list you needed on your other forum, but is their any rare items or some clothing you’re looking for?

LMK, Thanks! :-)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.