Room Decorating Help

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Room Decorating Help

This topic contains 2 voices and has 3 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW friends, as you may know I am working on a Gold room. Now I have a few items in the room, I need tips of how to decorate it. Any suggestions. If you are DF, Lamb, Jesus, HeyitsGlitz, SnowflakepupQueen, Gold, or Mom; I might be able to invite you over sometime if you aren’t busy. Any help that you can provide would be fantastic. If you are not the people I listed, please friend me if you have tips. My user is frogsandfly. As some may know, i don’t have KC+, so room talking is very difficult. LOL, DF found that out right away. Especially when she said a lengthy sentence and I couldn’t really answer back. It is funny! ROFL! Moreover, if you can look at my Trade/Gift List. and other forums that would be awesome. I hope to TTYS!-Atom

Atomton

That is so sweet! I loved my present. I am getting poor with all this sending. Then buying rooms to have a spot for presents! LOL! I logged in 6,000. Logged out 35. I think I should look for KC promotions! Thanks, and can’t wait to invite you over!-Atom

have a merry Christmas, enjoy, and please don’t send anything back!

Atomton

Awesome Jesus! Did I send you one? I am getting lost with all the multiple sendings I have done. I don’t remember anymore. I think so but am not sure! LOL!-Atom

Hi, I have a Christmas present for you, so log in tomorrow and get it :D!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.