Room Design on A Dime

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Room Design on A Dime

This topic contains 54 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  marinecreatures 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys, here to help you design rooms! Just tell me a theme, size of room, and budget, and I’ll get back to you with a great room design! :)

Walls: use the “Playfully pink wallpaper” Floors: Use the “light pine wood floring” Bed: “Ribbons and bows bed” put in the upper left corner with the head of the bed on the wall and the foot of it farther down to the left (so vertically not horizontally). Right next to the bed, to the upper right of it, place the “ballerina side table” Now, to the upper right corner of the room, place the “Lil’ darling dresser” One space to the right of the lower left corner of the room, place the “ballerina bookcase” In the one space to the right that you left open, put the “Just lovely lounger” Next, take the “funky girl area rug” and try to put it as close to the middle of the room as possible. Then, take the ‘tubby tummies tan bear” and put it at the foot of the bed to the left. Finally, take the “ballerina poster” and put it wherever you want. You have about 500 kinzcash to add some specail touches of your own, enjoy. P.S. hope Stella likes her room :)

Okay, would pink be a good color for her?

Emma0074

hi ! i need help coming up with a room for my pet skunk, Stella, i have a regular account and my budget is to 2500. it is a medium room and she is sweet and shy .

Oh, and by the way, please mention if you have a free acount, a regular acount, or a dulex acount. That way I know which material is avaliable for you. Thanks.

Hey everyone! Ready to design! On a budget? No worries, here at Room Design on A Dime, your room is customed to your liking and budget. Your room design wish is my comand. ;)

Hi I need a large kitchen design my budget is 15,000 kinz cash!!! I need it to be a chef;s kitchen my pets luv to cook!!!! Please avoid using purple,orange,and yellow!!!! Thanks!!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.