Room Design on A Dime

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Room Design on A Dime

This topic contains 54 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  marinecreatures 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys, here to help you design rooms! Just tell me a theme, size of room, and budget, and I’ll get back to you with a great room design! :)

Ninjago404

It takes up 9 spaces.

I’ll get back to you on that, do you know exactly how many spaces the slide takes up? If you do that would be very helpful.

Ninjago404

Hey! I’m back! I have some pieces for Fluffy Victoria’s room and I need a layout, its a medium room and the pieces are; the creamy vanilla bed, creamy vanilla coffee table, red roses, wise wizard bookcase, the modern lounger, a pretty window, and a giant slide that’s probablly as big as a small room. It was her special item. Thanks again!

Ninjago404 here is your new room. Buy the coservatory wallpaper, light pine wood flooring, first resort bed, doll house, soccer ball, and art painting wall art. After applying the conservatory wallpaper and light pine wood flooring, take the first resort bad and place it in the far left corner, with the head of the bed touching the left wall. Then, take the dollhouse and put it in the near left hand corner with the back of it touching the left wall. Afterwarde, take the soccer ball and place it right of the dollhouse. Finally, take the art painting wall art and hang it near the far right coner, on the farthest away wall. Your room is now complete.

Ninjago404

Thanks so much!!! The room is adorable and Lu-Lu loves it! That’s my signature labradoodle by the way. She’s so happy! Thanks a lot, I am definitly coming back here soon.

NO problem, I am on it :)

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.