Room Design on A Dime

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Room Design on A Dime

This topic contains 54 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  marinecreatures 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys, here to help you design rooms! Just tell me a theme, size of room, and budget, and I’ll get back to you with a great room design! :)

Ninjago404

Okay, I’m back again. All I need is a classroom, its a small room, I have a geograpic globe and the map of kinzville in there, my budget is at least under 1000, It can’t be excatly 1000 though. The room is going to be for my 2 mazin hamsters. So It’ll need to have one teachers desk.

Ninjago404

Thanks so much! Fluffy Victoria LOVED it! I can’t wait to come back here again.

Alrightie, whose next?

Okay, put the slide in the far right corner of the room, with the front facing you. Then take the cream bed and put it vertaclly in the far left corner of the room, them take the tabke and put it near the near right corner, with the back of it touching the right wall. Take the roses and put them on top. Finally, take the modern lounger and put it in the near left corner, with the front of it facing the right wall. Than take the book case and put it one the left wall, right beside the modern lounger. Hope this helps, bye:)

Okay lay out coming soon then, thanks for being patient.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.