Ruby Room Remodeling-A room so good, all of the other rooms will be jealous!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Ruby Room Remodeling-A room so good, all of the other rooms will be jealous!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hi! i really don’t need any room advice but i was just pointing out,
    i don’t want my friends to be jealous of my room. i’d prefer them liking the room and complimenting.
    thinking its awsome! thats way better then jealousy!

owtsrfn

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-16 at 10:09 AM

Welcome to Ruby Room Remodeling, a room so good, all of the other rooms will be jealous! Do you need an awesome room that will stand-out? Do you have too many rooms in your webkinz house? Well, you are about to have all of your rooms full with the help of me! Just tell me your budget, what kind of room you want, the style, the size of the room, and main colors (optional). I will create an awesome room just for you, and anyone else who sees it and thinks its awesome! Thanks for visiting!

Hi!!!!!!!!!
      I got a new pet and i need a new room.
      Here are the details,

pet: terrier
      kinzcash: In the 6000 range.
      design:modern but bright
      room size: medium

BubbleGum3558 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:47 AM

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-29 at 02:57 PM

BubbleGum3558 wrote on 2012-06-29 at 02:26 PM
      Hi! I would like a room for my Lil’ Elephant. He is a boy and the room is medium. My budget is around 1800 but try to make it as cheap as you can, but pretty. Thanks!

Does he like anything? Do you want it to be a certain theme? I have a few ideas in mind for you.

He likes nature very much. No certain theme. Just do it as beautiful as you can. :)

okay. I might not be able to finish it for a few days. We are going on vacation and it is and 8 hour ride! So I will definetly not have it posted until at least tomarrow, maybe the day after!

Jakarta wrote on 2012-06-30 at 04:21 PM

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-16 at 05:10 PM

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-16 at 04:35 PM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-06-16 at 03:02 PM

Welcome to Ruby Room Remodeling, a room so good, all of the other rooms will be jealous! Do you need an awesome room that will stand-out? Do you have too many rooms in your webkinz house? Well, you are about to have all of your rooms full with the help of me! Just tell me your budget, what kind of room you want, the style, the size of the room, and main colors (optional). I will create an awesome room just for you, and anyone else who sees it and thinks its awesome! Thanks for visiting!

Can I have a room? I need one for two webkinz girls budget 2045 main colors blue. I have a bed for one of them and the other does not relly need a bed Thanks Ja{<arta

I would rather give you two beds. You can use the other ones for something else. I have a super cheap room in the making for you. The room is a medium room, right?

Light Sea Gree Wall Paint-70
      Golden Hardwood Flooring-100
      Blue Striped Bed x2-790
      Plush Rug-300
      Cloud Couch-400
      Night Stand-125
      It is a total of 2010. I couldv’e added more in, but your budget was only 2000 about, so it was kind of hard. If you want to add more when you get more KC, I suggest things from the cloud themed room. It is a cheep theme and is all blue.

Hi I cant find the light sea green wall paint where is it at the w shop

In the wallpaper and flooring section. It is in alphabetical order.

Jakarta

Can I have a room? I need one for two webkinz girls budget 2045 main colors blue. I have a bed for one of them and the other does not relly need a bed Thanks Ja{<arta

I would rather give you two beds. You can use the other ones for something else. I have a super cheap room in the making for you. The room is a medium room, right?

Blue Striped Bed x2-790
      Plush Rug-300
      Cloud Couch-400
      Night Stand-125
      It is a total of 2010. I couldv’e added more in, but your budget was only 2000 about, so it was kind of hard. If you want to add more when you get more KC, I suggest things from the cloud themed room. It is a cheep theme and is all blue.

Hi I cant find the light sea green wall paint where is it at the w shop

Jakarta

Blue Striped Bed x2-790
      Plush Rug-300
      Cloud Couch-400
      Night Stand-125

Thanks my pets will love it!

Ja{<arta

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.