Ruby Room Remodeling-A room so good, all of the other rooms will be jealous!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Ruby Room Remodeling-A room so good, all of the other rooms will be jealous!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  perfectandpink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hi! i really don’t need any room advice but i was just pointing out,
    i don’t want my friends to be jealous of my room. i’d prefer them liking the room and complimenting.
    thinking its awsome! thats way better then jealousy!

I agree snowdrop74 ( sorry if I didn’t get your name right ) My rules for a forum like this are check every day and do at least three rooms every day . That way your forum will get lots of happy customers !

puffthemagicdragonΩ >^..^<

SnowDrop724

Uh, GUYS? Are you here? I’ve waited FOUR DAYS BUT NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!

-An annoyed SnowDrop724

SnowDrop724

perfectandpink wrote on 2012-06-16 at 10:09 AM

Welcome to Ruby Room Remodeling, a room so good, all of the other rooms will be jealous! Do you need an awesome room that will stand-out? Do you have too many rooms in your webkinz house? Well, you are about to have all of your rooms full with the help of me! Just tell me your budget, what kind of room you want, the style, the size of the room, and main colors (optional). I will create an awesome room just for you, and anyone else who sees it and thinks its awesome! Thanks for visiting!

I want to renovate (redesign) my spare room. My budget is about (doesn’t have to be exact) 2000 dollars. Medium-sized room. You can pick the colors.

THANKS!!!!!!!

-SnowDrop724

Can I work here? I can take a test and I can help you.

espeon123

can i work here

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.