Sail Clothes!!!!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sail Clothes!!!!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 53 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-22 at 06:25 PM

Hey Everyone!!! This is a sail clothing trading form. Right now I need full Sea captains outfit. I can offer lots. THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Sweet! It posted. For Full captins outfit I can offer Full Cat costume. And plumpy. I can add shuts or something else.

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-09-23 at 12:10 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-22 at 10:10 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:06 PM

Hey Everyone!!! This is a sail clothing trading form. Right now I need full Sea captains outfit. I can offer lots. THX. ~+~SAG~+~

Sweet! It posted. For Full captins outfit I can offer Full Cat costume. And plumpy. I can add shuts or something else.

Hi, i have all the sailor clothes. The only item i’m looking for is the new apple tree. if i don’t win one before it ends. PLMK if you have this item for trade. DF

Danggg you seriously have all sail clothes?? I don’t even have items worth them! Lol they’re super duper cute especially the dress anD blouse
      fudgey I don’t think that’s very fair. Have them add a few psi or something. If you really want the garden…
      ~~cassie

thanks for your advice! i would try but she
      won’t budge. she did 13 PSI for it, and 2 were e-store. i’m not totally in love with it.
      (i think one decoration out door SIG. PSI is enough for me. LOL.) thanks for advice!

P.S. great to see you again! :D

dogfish wrote on 2012-09-22 at 10:10 PM

Hi, i have all the sailor clothes. The only item i’m looking for is the new apple tree. if i don’t win one before it ends. PLMK if you have this item for trade. DF

Danggg you seriously have all sail clothes?? I don’t even have items worth them! Lol they’re super duper cute especially the dress anD blouse

fudgey I don’t think that’s very fair. Have them add a few psi or something. If you really want the garden…

~~cassie

TheGlitteringGold wrote on 2012-09-22 at 10:18 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:53 PM

TheGlitteringGold wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:47 PM

Hey there. I have boy sail top and Sea Captains shoes… sorry I don’t have full captain but PLMK if you are interested.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THOSE SHOES!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT??!?!?!? Can you PLZ post a wish list? THX.

Hey there. I am mainly looking for pink explorer hat or boots and other priceless if you don’t have those. Thanks

DogFish- Hi! What sail clothes do you have? I don’t have the prize apple tree. Sorry. But I do have some priceless…
      GlitteringGold- Hey! No, I don’t have pink explorer. Here is what I have.

Plumpys Glasses
      Emo Jeans (Picky)
      Sail Dress
      Beach Ball Costume(IDK)
      Full Cat
      Shutter Shades And I think I have more.

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:53 PM

TheGlitteringGold wrote on 2012-09-22 at 09:47 PM

Hey there. I have boy sail top and Sea Captains shoes… sorry I don’t have full captain but PLMK if you are interested.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THOSE SHOES!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT??!?!?!? Can you PLZ post a wish list? THX.

Hey there. I am mainly looking for pink explorer hat or boots and other priceless if you don’t have those. Thanks

dogfish

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.