Sail Dress Anyone?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sail Dress Anyone?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-04 at 03:30 PM

Post offers here!

Hi friend! Um well can u give me a list of clothing u would give me for my extra wz jeans?

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-04 at 08:06 PM

Sag- I do not have much that is worth wacky but I do have a sailor suit blouse that is almost like sail dress and its worth wacky. Would you take that? LMK
      DQ- No thanks. Sail dress is worth 2 wackies, not one
      KagamineAPnucka- Umm you cannot just call dibs on my items. Others have to offer to you know. And also, sail dress is worth a lot and not to be rude but your list is not really worth anything close to sail dress
      Bratz- No thank you
      Iluvstarbucks- Hmm I am kinda looking for it. Right now I am looking for which and wacky. If you have those two, I would love to trade with you!

Srry. I am just a huge fan of sailor blouses, I think theyre rlly cute =) I wuz xcited… =P And u no those peepl with lotsof rare clothes in the TR? I am just a wanna be trader =( Oh well maybe someday Ill get one… Oh and I have witch dress if ur looking 4 witch (I traded it 4 silver dress, was this a good idea???)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      -o~ APnucka

adama123

Sag- I do not have much that is worth wacky but I do have a sailor suit blouse that is almost like sail dress and its worth wacky. Would you take that? LMK

DQ- No thanks. Sail dress is worth 2 wackies, not one

KagamineAPnucka- Umm you cannot just call dibs on my items. Others have to offer to you know. And also, sail dress is worth a lot and not to be rude but your list is not really worth anything close to sail dress

Bratz- No thank you

Iluvstarbucks- Hmm I am kinda looking for it. Right now I am looking for which and wacky. If you have those two, I would love to trade with you!

I have Witch Dress, Is that “Witch”? I wanna trade it 4 the Hat
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      -o~ APnucka

Post offers here!

Do you need a Promo Burger Costume?

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-06-04 at 05:20 PM

Post offers here!

I can give you Witch for the dress,
      DQ00

DQ would you Promo for your witch and anther Priceless?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.