Sail Dress Anyone?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sail Dress Anyone?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  adama123 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-04 at 03:30 PM

Post offers here!

Hi friend! Um well can u give me a list of clothing u would give me for my extra wz jeans?

Jazzyunicorn

someone help me please. is this a good trade:

Me: Hula Shirt, And Too Signatures

Them: Cat shirt

pransser

Is it okay if I offer on your sail blouse? I offer either Plumpy or White Ears.

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-05 at 05:17 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-05 at 05:09 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-05 at 04:50 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-05 at 03:57 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-04 at 08:57 PM
      Apunka- Oh sorry to hear that. I used to be like you. I just to have NOTHING BUT FOOD. But trust me, things will get better, I promise :) P.S. Which dress is a fair trade for the silver dress, they are both from the kinzstyle bag.
      SAG- Did you have the rockerz psi? Would you do army, wacky and that for sail dress and I can add something? LMK

I have a rockerz lion psi 2. What could u add? I don’t want 2 trade army so much anymore.

Hey, Sag, Can I offer for your rovkerz PSIs?? Want to come to my forum “If Anyone has Plumpy witch full elf Yeah you get the point…..

Sure. But I need an awesome offer.

But we can’t trade here because it is Adama’s forum, and We should give him/her a shot at it too. See you there

Oops! And Because I really don’t want to steal a trade……So Could I be next in line?

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-05 at 05:09 PM

Apunka- Oh sorry to hear that. I used to be like you. I just to have NOTHING BUT FOOD. But trust me, things will get better, I promise :) P.S. Which dress is a fair trade for the silver dress, they are both from the kinzstyle bag.
      SAG- Did you have the rockerz psi? Would you do army, wacky and that for sail dress and I can add something? LMK

I have a rockerz lion psi 2. What could u add? I don’t want 2 trade army so much anymore.

Hey, Sag, Can I offer for your rovkerz PSIs?? Want to come to my forum “If Anyone has Plumpy witch full elf Yeah you get the point…..

But we can’t trade here because it is Adama’s forum, and We should give him/her a shot at it too. See you there

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.