Sailors shoes for trade here!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sailors shoes for trade here!!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

2mytinytots

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:31 PM

LMK :)

Hi

What would you like for the shoes? I don’t have signature, e-store or PSI. I can get you a lot of different rare theme items or anything from the wish factory. PLMK Thanks

MTT (mytinytots)

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 06:05 PM

1JuicyCouture1 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 03:43 PM
      Hmm, I’m not sure that i would trade all of green swim and plumpy, it doesn’t seem quite fair… I could do just green swim….. or one piece of green swim and plumpy… I don’t know though, it might be fair, let me get a second opinion from a friend.

Ok would you please do plumpy and green swim top? LMK :)

Ok, that would work for me. I, uh, can’t go in the KC+ (ban) and i can’t do regular KC because i always get stuck loading, but would sending be alright? If not, then sorry you’d have to wait a month lol for the ban to be over but if so, then please add me at Winfrey99. plmk

jewels250

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 08:31 PM

do either of you have any gemsters?

Hi Bailey,

PLMK if you still need Gemsters.

JEWELS

bailey101010

do either of you have any gemsters?

1JuicyCouture1 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 03:43 PM

Hmm, I’m not sure that i would trade all of green swim and plumpy, it doesn’t seem quite fair… I could do just green swim….. or one piece of green swim and plumpy… I don’t know though, it might be fair, let me get a second opinion from a friend.

Ok would you please do plumpy and green swim top? LMK :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.