Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

This topic contains 89 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I have 3 sapphire lamps, 2 blue zircon lamps and 2 rose zircon lamps to trade for any other gem lamp (except topaz) or deluxe clothing.

catdy

LOL My kinzchat is glitched! Sorry but that is why I can;t talk to you!

dogfish

NP, My entire account glitched. That was the first time my pet and room ever froze. Sorry, I had to log off. Come take a self tour, using the map, anytime you have some time, Snooping is encouraged at my house. Stay as long as you like, check out anything you want. TTYL DF

catdy

I just adopted white Rose! Now I’m naming my Leopards Twilight and Breeze. DOG: Your on! I want you to come over to my place!

dogfish

Hi catdy, if you were talking to me, I’m always on one of my accounts, LOL It’s like having a job. I need to get my car right ouside those mall doors, for when they add the new prizes. LOL JLMK what else you need, I’m sure I have a ton of items you can either use or trade. TTYL DF

catdy

Thank you soooooooo much! You guys are the best! I am putting some lamps in my pets rooms. I’m naming my Rabbit White Rose or Rose for short. I’m stuck with the leopards names, I was thinking something like Moonlight, Twilight, Silver, Shadow, Breeze, Storm, Gust or something like that. PLMK what ones you like best!

guamgirl

Congrats on your 3 new webkinz. I like the names Shadow & Twilight. When choosing a name for my webkinz I’ll look up for example “name meaning Leopard” , like a femaleAfrican name for Leopard is Wangari (WAH-gah-ray), so I would probably have picked that name.

catdy

Lady: I don’t have it :) You are so kind! Are you sure you don’t want any thing for it? You are such a nice person! DOGFISH: No I haven’t sent it yet I’ll send it now. i have school between 11amKT to 6pmKT. my user is catdy. ANYONE HAVE NAMES FOR 3 GIRL WEBKINZ, 1 RABBIT AND 2 LEOPARDS?

dogfish

Hi catdy, I sent some lamps, JLMK what else you need,OK? Wish i could help with your pet names, but i need about 30 names myself. LOL I have pets from last year still waiting to be logged on. I am an awful WW pet owner. LOL I have to have a good name and room all ready, so that’s why i have too many unadopted. Good Luck naming your new pets. DF

ladygaudiel

Hey dogfish i got your latest package. Thank you so much for helping out. If you need anything let me know.

ladygaudiel

hey catdy don’t worry about it. hope the rose zircon helped. cheers!

silverstar

Not to rush but are you sending tonight? But is there anything else you would you like.. you have no idea what I’d do for this lamp.

silverstar

Hey! I was hoping i could make an offer on a sapphire lamp. I offer several things but gem lamps (very sorry) is there anything else you would like? :)

ladygaudiel

hi silver star i still have extra sapphire lamps i could give you one for free if you leave your username here or send me an invite UN: ladygaudiel. you don’t have to send stuff back. least i could do. :)

silverstar

ok, i will send an invite now thanks! it’ll be epic ninja.. thankss!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.