Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

This topic contains 89 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I have 3 sapphire lamps, 2 blue zircon lamps and 2 rose zircon lamps to trade for any other gem lamp (except topaz) or deluxe clothing.

ladygaudiel

Hey Doglove welcome! Please trade your lamps. by any chance are you looking for a sapphire lamp? i would love to trade for a garnet lamp. let me know.

Oh I just got one! Never mind.

Doglove

Is it okay if I use this forum to trade my garnet lamps? If you don’t allow me I’m fine just finding somewhere else to trade my lamps. Bye! Love, Doglove

DuchessWolfe

Dogfish do you still have an extra ruby lamp somewhere?

dogfish

Hi duchess, I pulled a few of those out of storage, so send me a friend request, clo91. Please tell me your UN so I know who to send to. I got a lot of friend request lately, but don’t know who they are or what they need. Hey Catdy, did you get the estore floors?, if not, they will be put into your dock tomorrow, JLMK, DF

Hey, everyone I have 2 rose zircon lamp and 1 sapphire lamp and i would like to have a ruby or alexandrite lamp

guamgirl

basketball5irock, I could trade an alexandrite lamp for your sapphire lamp. (kats2003 in ww)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.