Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sapphire, Rose and Blue Zircon Lamps Available

This topic contains 89 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  catdy 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

ladygaudiel

I have 3 sapphire lamps, 2 blue zircon lamps and 2 rose zircon lamps to trade for any other gem lamp (except topaz) or deluxe clothing.

catdy

I take the wardrobe. The table is a 2×2 so it would fit 8 chairs but You don’t need to send more chairs because i’m fine with without. Do you happen to have the vanity table, chair or throne? I wouldn’t mind having on of those. Come to party! I sent Clo91 a invite!

dogfish

Catdy, i can send four more chairs. Which vanity, chair and throne do you mean? I have extra stuff all over, so not sure if I have what you need. Can you give me the real names? TTYL DF

catdy

The Viscountess Vanity Chair , Viscountess Vanity Table and Ascended Princess Throne .

dogfish

Catdy, pretty sure I have two out of three. I’ll check my storage rooms and send. Not too sure about the table. I may need to send you some more friend requests, ending in 9 and 10 OK? Sorry I missed your party, I was eating at that time. Maybe next time. TTYL DF

catdy

Dogfish Thx for the finishing touches to the gold leaf dining room!

dogfish

NP catdy, I have a ton of that stuff. LMK if you need more of it, not sure how many chairs go with that table. LOL Never put one in a room before. Do you want the wardrobe? Just tell me and I’ll send it. TTYL Df

catdy

No still don’t have have it dogfish. Lets hope it will be in my dock tomorrow.

dogfish

catdy, it will be, because my Grandma will call. I sent another friend a gift and she didn’t get it either. It happens. As long as i can find out it didn’t get put into your account, it’s OK. TTYL DF

catdy

Looking for lava lamps.

catdy

Need Ice Cream Sundae Bed.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.