searching for swirl!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives searching for swirl!!!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  puppyluver1156 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>post if you have it and what your looking for :)
    </p>

nutty_buddy

Puppy
      Hi :) She had said if it was her she would offer 3000 so I think 4000 is fair. If you want me to send the psi back though you might get a better trade trading for items instead of points because of the fact that the psi has a pretty high value…ya know what i mean? It’s up to you but I am thinking it might be best if I sent it back….let me know what you think :P

NB

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-17 at 10:37 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-10-17 at 09:21 PM

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-10-17 at 04:15 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-14 at 11:18 PM
      Puppy
      Before I send you those points, I wanted to ask you…you do know that the chocolate lab PSI is retired right?? I didn\’t know that! I don\’t want to send the points (because you cant send them back lol) if you didn\’t know that the psi for the lab has been retired for like 4 years and might want to re-think the trade….Does this make any sense at all? I usually do 4000 points for a current psi but a retired psi is worth quite a bit in terms of value and I want to make sure you are 100% aware of that :)! I hope you understand why I wanna make sure first :) I hope you\’re able to post back to me tonight but if not, I will be watching the forum as close as I can tomorrow for a response when you\’re able :) Thanks!!!
      NB

I didn\’t know it was FOUR YEARS OLD!!! wow. how many points would you offer for it? I\’m sorry for the wait

PLMK how many points you would for a retired psi :)

3rd try to post! If you don’t mind puppy I would like to ask a friend who is great on values (I am so not LOL) and let you know what she thinks…would that be ok? LMK :P
      NB

Ok that’s fine plz LMKASAP!!! :)

nutty_buddy

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-10-17 at 09:21 PM

Puppy
      Before I send you those points, I wanted to ask you…you do know that the chocolate lab PSI is retired right?? I didn\’t know that! I don\’t want to send the points (because you cant send them back lol) if you didn\’t know that the psi for the lab has been retired for like 4 years and might want to re-think the trade….Does this make any sense at all? I usually do 4000 points for a current psi but a retired psi is worth quite a bit in terms of value and I want to make sure you are 100% aware of that :)! I hope you understand why I wanna make sure first :) I hope you\’re able to post back to me tonight but if not, I will be watching the forum as close as I can tomorrow for a response when you\’re able :) Thanks!!!
      NB

I didn\’t know it was FOUR YEARS OLD!!! wow. how many points would you offer for it? I\’m sorry for the wait

3rd try to post! If you don’t mind puppy I would like to ask a friend who is great on values (I am so not LOL) and let you know what she thinks…would that be ok? LMK :P

NB

Puppy
      NB

Puppy
      NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.