Secret to the UN :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Secret to the UN :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  abislu1 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Hi there every pony! Ok so ever wonder where someone’s UN came from? Well here u can ask people about their user names or share ur own! Have fun!

Hi, everyone. I am Elizabeh ( no T ) UN noonesfriend. Sometimes, people will say of themselves “Oh, I’m nobody” or “I’m no one” Not special, no one important. Well, I befriend persons because I like them, or because they are interesting, or because they could use a friend. So, to those who consider themselves ordinary and “no one”, I am their friend. Hence – NoOnesFriend

Gretamg

Well, my dog’s name is greta and my friends username ends in mg too! my webkinz UN is 19Greta99, 19 and 99 are my favorite numbers and GReta is the name of my dog and my first webkinz pet! XD

Well, mine is girlsrule122345 well, girls do rule and i decided to put numbers and on webkinz it said girlsrule12345 was taken so I put girlsrule122345 you can figure it out just by reading mine lolz-Girls rule

chillylily

Yeah, I wonder about that alot. Ever since I posted my UN on Webkinz Newz my list of friends has nearly doubled!!! I’m not complaining, it’s just that I don’t know if I know that person on Webkinz Newz. Does anyone know who MrMerk and Charlestonian are?

Hi, Chillylilly, I am Charlestonian and also noonesfriend (Elizabeh) Noonesfriend is my large account, and Charlestonian is a brand new account I started this week. My n.o.f. account has eleven pets, almost 200 rooms and over 4,000 dock items. That big account has different sorts of pets; my Charlestonian account (only free pet at the moment) is just for dog pets, which I have begun collecting.

Stealthstorm

Ok! Stealthstorm is for many reasons. I read the Warriors series, and I love Sandstorm. I am also very stealthy in real life, I sneak up on my friends! So I combined the two and created my Warrior name Stealthstorm! Where did yours come from? :) Thanks, ~The Horse Fanatic

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.