Seeking Sunflower Lion PSI (Sunflower Spa)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Seeking Sunflower Lion PSI (Sunflower Spa)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>The title says it all. I have quite a bit to trade including Estore PSI, Signature PSI, Estore Points, PSI, rare, clothing, and more. LMK if anyone has it, thanks! *AIW
    </p>

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-11 at 07:20 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-11 at 07:15 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:54 PM
      JEWELS- Hmm, I don’t believe any of my newer PSI is up for trade, so sorry! Would there perhaps be anything else that would interest you? PLMK, thanks!
      AQUA- Yes, I’d still love to work out that trade for the Pool. I posted a list of some PSI on the forum we were using, don’t know if you saw it or not. PLMK, thanks aqua. :) *AIW

Hey AIW. I actually don’t remember what forum that was… wait never mind i remember. i’ll go check it out! :)
      ~AQUA

hi there! from your list, i liked the jungle journey balloon and remote rainforest best. PLMK when you’re ready to trade!
      ~AQUA

Okay, i’m on WW right now, and i think you’re on too… want to send, or meet up in the trading room? LMK!
      ~AQUA

JEWELS- Hmm, I don’t believe any of my newer PSI is up for trade, so sorry! Would there perhaps be anything else that would interest you? PLMK, thanks!
      AQUA- Yes, I’d still love to work out that trade for the Pool. I posted a list of some PSI on the forum we were using, don’t know if you saw it or not. PLMK, thanks aqua. :) *AIW

Hey AIW. I actually don’t remember what forum that was… wait never mind i remember. i’ll go check it out! :)
      ~AQUA

hi there! from your list, i liked the jungle journey balloon and remote rainforest best. PLMK when you’re ready to trade!
      ~AQUA

~AQUA

LOL okay, take your time and LMK if anything appeals to you. Thanks. :) *AIW

~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.