Seeking SWIRL!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Seeking SWIRL!!!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mooncreek9988 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Offering retired swim top!
    </p>

CyberMink

adama i have swirl! i would love a green swim part. can we do kinz post? we can send at the send time

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:01 AM

Yes its the green swim :) I would love to trade with Mooncreek! We are already friends but could you do me a favor and try to get her on this forum? I do not really know what forums she goes on and I never see her on WW. Thanks DQ! You are a really big help!

Aw, it\’s nothing! Mooncreek should be on any moment now. Happy Trading!

DQ00

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:01 AM

Yes its the green swim :) I would love to trae with Mooncreek! We are already friends but could you do me a favor and try to get her on this forum? I do not really know what forums she goes on and I never see her on WW. Thanks DQ! You are a really big help!

Hey adama! Well can we do a trade right now? I remember you liked my WZ Jeans. Do you have any other pieces of cat?

adama123

Yes its the green swim :) I would love to trae with Mooncreek! We are already friends but could you do me a favor and try to get her on this forum? I do not really know what forums she goes on and I never see her on WW. Thanks DQ! You are a really big help!

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 09:54 PM

Offering retired swim top!

If your talking about Green Swim Top, than my friend, Mooncreek, would love to do swirl for that. Please add her at emmodd. :)

DQ00

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.