Seeking SWIRL!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Seeking SWIRL!!!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mooncreek9988 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Offering retired swim top!
    </p>

nuttybuddy

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-28 at 09:54 PM

Offering retired swim top!

adama can you please meet in club house light blue like now? remember white ears? meet me asap!

CyberMink

Hey Adama!
      Sure i would! the drumset u mean right? hmm i need a golden turkey psi its for my friends bday! i can go on between 3 30 to 4 30 color blue.

adama123

Hey Cyber! Thanks for posting the list! My friend is over now and she says that she wants the bulldog psi so could you add that? I can also throw in a cares armoire or something if you want :) Thanks! Also, when can you trade? LMK!

mislev

CyberMink wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:53 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:38 PM

CyberMink wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:27 PM
      Hey Adama
      ok so i will add one more item (?) if thats ok…. hmm i really dont have alot of things. Heres a try
      Psi
      Pink Pony Psi: Treadmill
      Fox cabinet psi:cabinet
      *Love Lion Psi: lovely stained window (keep an eye on that. love pets are getting rarer.
      Rockerz Bulldog psi
      Clothing
      *Orange army
      *Pink ears
      *Runners
      Spins
      *Full green Santa
      3d glasses
      Dj
      Slips
      Rockerz Bulldog clothes
      Items
      *Movie Screen (Willing to trade)
      *Year Three Print
      Scientist Station #1
      Aztec Fire
      Springs Waterfall (The waterfall from the egg hunting thing)
      Windmill(From egg hunting thing)
      Thats about it… I hope you choose one of these items!
      (* means i recommend this)
      Your REALLY nice too!

cybermink….bluestella…..why don’t you send me back my full green santa you can keep the movie screen…..
      thanks for verifing you got them
      mislev

Hey mislev
      Actually because i have a movie screen and Green Santa doesnt FULLY mean that i AM bluestella. I would have said im srry but its bluestella’s fault, and i dont need to apoligize for her.

if u r not ….then tell me a successful trade you made with somone on any of these forums ……and that your user name is something different then bluestella or minja2…

CyberMink wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:43 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-30 at 08:16 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:45 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:26 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:51 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:43 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:40 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:33 PM

CyberMink wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:28 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:20 PM

CyberMink wrote on 2012-06-30 at 05:14 PM
      adama heehee i saw u wearing won, and you offered me one. lol
      Sag im srry. i would love ur wacky but well sorta complicated. You can always just send it to me and be a great friend!lol

Huh? So do you have me cat hat? I really want to trade. Would you please send me emo for wacky? I PROMISE I will send it. I wouldn\\\\\\\’t want to have anyone be depressed about losing there items. You can ask me some questions too.

Srry Sag
      Ive decided not to trade. If u want to can i have the wacky?like for free? and no i dont have cat hat. ive been searching for like already 10 weeks for wacky. (if u do just send it to me ill try and get some other cat pieces.

I LOVE your user! lol sorry that was random….

Cybermink- Ask some people is they trust me on KP.
      FF- If you sent me a priceless clothing item first would you trust me to send next? I am asking because I really want emo from Cybermink.

Offer on elf shoes? that\’s what you wanted right? LMK

Yep. Sorry I couldn\’t talk. My Kinzchat sometimes dissapears. I was meaning to ask you do you have emo jeans or cat pieces? Oh yeah I like your scuba belt too. Oh yeah if you have a cheeky dog can you tell me where you got it? I want it bad but it\’s too expensive.

yep happens to me too.
      My scuba isn\’t for trade sorry!!

What do you want for your elf shoes? Do you have emo or cat pieces? I like plumpy too. Oh yeah I need charm too.

Hey FF. Do you think this was a good trade? Acey13- Plumpy glasses, pilgrim hat, and a pixie dress. Me- WZ Jeans. I feel dissapointed that I did the trade. Can we trade something for elf right now? I am in blue KC peppermint puppy named Peppermint. Speaking of peppermint puppy my cat just got her claws stuck in my toys leg! LOL!

Hey Sag
      Are u SAD that you traded ur wacky for plumpy, pixie and pilgrim? if u r u should contact that person and try to trade with them back. (It seems u know his/her user)

Yeah=\ But she wears it now. Maybe she wants her stuff back too. Want to do a random trade tomorrow?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.