Seeking SWIRL!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Seeking SWIRL!!!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mooncreek9988 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Offering retired swim top!
    </p>

CyberMink

Hey Sag
      Whats offer on my jeans? I want cat parts and wacky. Also r u paperdog1234? I got a FR from you. im bluestella on webkinz. (Blue on this wkn user is minja2)

CyberMink

Hi Sag
      i have emo jeans! so far i like your wacky, yellow sneakers and scuba pants. If you can make a offer i will look it over. But you would have to add for emo jeans. Thanks bye!
      Do you have cat?

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:24 AM

SAG- Sorry I do not really need wacky anymore. I have a pair. Sorry
      DQ- Thanks so much!!
      Cybermink- Sorry but I am trading mine to Mooncreek. If the trade doesn’t work out, maybe we could trade? :)
      Moon- Cool! Want to send or trade?

Will emotion jeans EVA be for trade? I have rock jacket, wacky, psi, scuba bants, and more.

adama123

SAG- Sorry I do not really need wacky anymore. I have a pair. Sorry

DQ- Thanks so much!!

Cybermink- Sorry but I am trading mine to Mooncreek. If the trade doesn’t work out, maybe we could trade? :)

Moon- Cool! Want to send or trade?

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-29 at 10:01 AM

Yes its the green swim :) I would love to trade with Mooncreek! We are already friends but could you do me a favor and try to get her on this forum? I do not really know what forums she goes on and I never see her on WW. Thanks DQ! You are a really big help!

Hi Adama!

DQ told me about this, and I really wanted to trade. Do you want to mail or meet in the Clubhouse? I will be on tomorrow morning. :)

MC9988

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.