Seeking SWIRL!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Seeking SWIRL!!!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mooncreek9988 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Offering retired swim top!
    </p>

adama123

Sag- Sorry they are not for trade. I love them too much! Sorry :0

MoonCreek- Awesome!! Ok so I will try to send first, if I don’t, its because I am out or my computer is overheating. If I do not, can you? Thanks!

CyberMink

Dq Wacky is less than emo i found out.

Candy, SAG, Please don’t trade with CyberMink. She is bluestella and when she traded with mislev, mislev never got her priceless back. Nor did she get her part of the trade. I don’t want you to lose your priceless like mislev did!

DQ00

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 09:24 AM

SAG- Sorry I do not really need wacky anymore. I have a pair. Sorry
      DQ- Thanks so much!!
      Cybermink- Sorry but I am trading mine to Mooncreek. If the trade doesn’t work out, maybe we could trade? :)
      Moon- Cool! Want to send or trade?

i want to send! do you want to send first or me first. and thanks adama!

CyberMink wrote on 2012-06-30 at 10:43 AM

Wait do you HAVE cat parts? If u do i can offer plumpy, scuba belt, and emo for like cat..

I USED TO have the hat and the shirt. I got one in a trade. And then sent the hat to your account on accadent. Or she lied. Can we do wacky for plumpy ,scuba belt, and emo? Can you tell me the values? Remember WZ Jeans are worth 150,000 to 200,000. Emo 40,000 to 50,000. Plumpy ? Scuba ? I might do a small add.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.