ShiningStars Room Design Palace

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ShiningStars Room Design Palace

This topic contains 51 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ShiningStar13 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my room design palace! I give you a warm welcome, and am very excited to help you with your room design needs! When requesting a room, i just ask you for a few things; please tell me: the room size,how many pets the room is for, gender of pets, type of room, style, if there is anything specific you want, and finally your budget. Please note that it may take a bit for me to design your room (up to a week and a half), as i am very busy with school, homework, and other things.

sare678mno

I need help with a room for my girl german sheperd, Chyna. It needs to be a jungel with a bit of pazzaz. it is a mediom room and budget is 1,000 to 1,500. Thank You!

okay, i’ll get working on it right away. oh, and 7K is seven thousand kinz cash, right?

forest85

i need a large bedroom for a male arctic fox. he is white so i wnat his room to be more dark colors. relaxing, quiet and mature if u kno wat i meen. my budget is 75 KC. please dont use the PSI. jk about the price 7K ought to be enough right? forest85 and believe me, i totally understand about the school thing. I have to finish my junior year and WW is getting in the way. i must abstain from WW for a while.

Would anyone like a room design?

Also, if you are interested in helping me out, feel free to ask, and i can give you a test.

hannahpo03

i would love to work here just give me the test please then i will help you  :) <3

hlhf5

I would like to help out. if you don’t need help its ok.

hlhf5

sorry but I don’t have time to help out. thanks for your time!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.