ShiningStars Room Design Palace

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ShiningStars Room Design Palace

This topic contains 51 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ShiningStar13 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my room design palace! I give you a warm welcome, and am very excited to help you with your room design needs! When requesting a room, i just ask you for a few things; please tell me: the room size,how many pets the room is for, gender of pets, type of room, style, if there is anything specific you want, and finally your budget. Please note that it may take a bit for me to design your room (up to a week and a half), as i am very busy with school, homework, and other things.

Hi. I have more than one room that I would like designed. The budget is unlimited KC, just no points. First: a music room. I want it to be based around the colors purple and black. It’s large, and I have the following: neo gothic couch, rock stage TV, and the drums and piano from Spree! Next: a superhero command facility. I have all four of the “displays” so far, and the room is large with mega modern wallpaper and floors that I’d like to keep. I want it to have a “get ready” area with the displays and storage for each superhero. Then I’d like a “super council” area where they can devise a plan. But they should also have space to relax. Finally, I need a primitive jungle camp. I have a large room with this really neat rainforest walls and floor I won from a challenge, that I want to keep. I’d like there to be a space for a bunch of pets to work: storage, sleeping, cooking, and working. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

beccappo

ok the super coucil ifanibale id scanner garage flooring garage wall ahero mobile super holographic globe crime fighters clock crime detecter robokinz guardion

Hannahpo03, your test is:

A bedroom for a girl King Charles Spaniel. She loves art, the colour pink, and is very creative. She also wants her room to have lots of colour. The room size is medium, and the budget is 2500 kinzcash.

It would be great if you could have the design up soon, as I would love to have an assistant as soon as I can. Thanks and good luck on your test!

@hannahpo03: Great! I’ll give you your test soon. And as for the room, I’ll start working on it A.S.A.P.

Okay, Sare678mno, Chyna’s room is finished. Here is what you’ll need:

New jungle wallpaper- 100 KC
      Jungle flooring- 60 KC
      Hammock- 300 KC
      Bloomin’ side table- 250 KC
      Willow green dining chair x2- 140 KC *each
      Ponytail palm- 110 KC
      Jumping frog- 20 KC

I hope that you (and Chyna) like the room. If not, I can always redo it for you. You could also add anything you think would fit in nicely, since you have a bit of money left. Also, if you would like a layout of the room, just ask and I can get it for you right away. Thank you for visiting ShiningStar’s Room Design Palace!

hannahpo03

can i please work here i will take the test

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.