shopping spree

Home Forums Games – Archives shopping spree

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mokie88 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

dindle4

Don’t you wish we would get better prizes besides roads and road signs when we fill out shopping bags? All I do is sell them for the kinzcash…! There is no incentive!

PEBBLES1973

I agree. hey ganz please add more prizes in the spree bags besides what we get already. how about a pool or a lake big enough to fit on our maps and home. for all our webkinz to swim in.

mollyberger

like what are we supposed to do with the roads and stuff???????????!!!!!!!!????

tatiek

I agree

True2MyWord1

I agree! The prizes are really lame. (No offense to GANZ of course!) Like @princesstori1628 said, I can talk to GANZ too! :D

Mike Webkinz

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll definitely pass the idea of more interactive map items on to our team. We’re also adding 3 new items to Spree with our update at the end of January. Be sure to check them out when they arrive. :)

True2MyWord1

Thank you!

jackiepoo123

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem or even noticed, but everytime on shopping spree game when it says I won money prize, it doesnt give me the money. The only time I get the money is if I land on the payday credit card space. I have sent comments about it but no reply. Its been like this for a while. I have tried to play or firefox and all the other ones but it still doesnt work….HELP

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.