Should Ganz make Egypian Maus?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Should Ganz make Egypian Maus?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dapplegreyhorse 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

I’ve heard some talking going on about whether Ganz should make Egyptian Maus(a type of cat). Post your comments here if you think Ganz should or shouldn’t make them.

I think Ganz should make them. My friend came up with the idea of Egyptian Maus (@SOAD Chick), and we both think they should be made. Not all Egyptian Maus look like Bengals. Most Egyptian Maus have more of a grey coat with amazing black spots on them. They’re like my favorite breed of cat now. :) And I really hope Ganz will make them sometime. I also would love if Ganz made Russian Blues, Australian Mists, and Bombays. ~Chicago Made ☠

Stealthstorm

Oops, didn’t mean Ragdoll! Haha I meant Ragamuffins! They are adorable!!!!!!! :D Haha, oh and yes they totally should make Egyptian Maus!

Stealthstorm

They need to make Sphynx! They could be made out of the short soft hair like the bull terrier! They also should make a Ragdoll! They are precious! ~Derby

Stealthstorm, They made a signature Ragdoll cat a while ago. You should Check it out.

You know Egyptian maus are a lot like Bengal cats and webkinz made a signature bengal cat last year.

Sure and make a signature orange maine coon cat too.

They already have a sig. tabby. Egyptian Maus: yes!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.