Should Ganz make Egypian Maus?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Should Ganz make Egypian Maus?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dapplegreyhorse 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

chillylily

I’ve heard some talking going on about whether Ganz should make Egyptian Maus(a type of cat). Post your comments here if you think Ganz should or shouldn’t make them.

Stealthstorm

Thanks Dapple! I have a Turkish Van, so I want one on here! Just more horses and cats in general, there are like thousands of dogs!!! (hyperbole, haha!). ~The Horse Fanatic

Vixen

No – too many cats.

Russian blues!!!! If ganz makes one of these, I will absolutely go NUTS! York Chocolate Cat is so cute too!

I LOVE EGYPTIAN MAUS! There expensive in real life but there fur pattern is so pretty! I think they should make Egyptian Maus because they are adorable and if Ganz is reading this if you make a Webkinz Egyptian Mau then you’ll please lots of people and then make lots more money!

Thanks stealthstorm for adding in MAINE COONS and turkish vans are pretty too. WEBKINZ SIGNATURE MAINE COON CAT!!!!! Hey and webkinz needs to make more horses and some signature horses.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.