Should Webkinz add computers/video games to electronics section?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Should Webkinz add computers/video games to electronics section?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends and members, I just had an idea when searching the electronic page in the W-shop. Wouldn’t it be cool if Webkinz added more choices to the electronic’s section? I was thinking of 2 more radios, 3 Video game counsiles, and 2 computers that light up and you can play an interactive board game like the 1000 game disks for PC’s at Target. This is just an idea and I don’t have these items as they were not made yet. Please reply if you like! Peace be with everyone-Atom

froggyis10

Hey there atom! I think that is an amazing idea. I think they would earn alot of money off of it. (Atomton) ~froggyis10

yeah that would be cool! Actually, I have a video game console, but it’s a decoration, and if you’re interested, I can send it to you (for free) it’s practically a little controller with buttons and a joystick, but It’s pretty cool.

crazy011

I love that idea! Especially the computers! I never have enough stuff in my boys’ bedrooms and the video games would be great! ~crazy011~

Atomton

It just seems as though the electronic section is so small. Does anyone agree with me on that note?-Atom

totally !

Yes it is small. And I agree about your ideas. They could at least make the computers play webkinz arcade games. That would be really awesome! Maybe if enough people ask Ganz this dream could become reality! ~Agentequ~

Hi Atom! That’s a great idea! I was just thinking about that a few weeks ago, too. :) Have a sweet day!~SC

I think that is an awesome idea! They could have a version of popular video games, and consoles!! Maybe the pets’ could have a webkinz! lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.