Should Webkinz add computers/video games to electronics section?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Should Webkinz add computers/video games to electronics section?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends and members, I just had an idea when searching the electronic page in the W-shop. Wouldn’t it be cool if Webkinz added more choices to the electronic’s section? I was thinking of 2 more radios, 3 Video game counsiles, and 2 computers that light up and you can play an interactive board game like the 1000 game disks for PC’s at Target. This is just an idea and I don’t have these items as they were not made yet. Please reply if you like! Peace be with everyone-Atom

Atomton

It is never to late to reply!-Atom

Atomton

Thank you for commenting everyone!! Wow 3 pages full, maybe this will turn into a large forum! I really would like a radio where you can pick the station because the music choice is very bad! Thank you for the kind words Glitz!-Atom

Atomton it was fun in the tournament arena I figure if I am busy then I will put on do not disturb ♥

HeyitsGlitz

Wow! Totally a few days ago i was gonna make a fourm like that but didnt quite imagine it very good :p you however did an excellent job! I totally agree DEFIANTLY with the radios! this is so cool i hope that they make these! before you know it you will have 100 comments by january xD very smart thinking ~ Atomton ~ catch ya laterz

candycane44

they should also have PS2! i loved ours when we had it! Many hours spent playing Lego indiana jones or Lego star wars I or II

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.