SHUTS FOR TRADE !!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SHUTS FOR TRADE !!!!!!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

dammo14

Please, Please, Please tell what shuts are? Thank you so much. I would really appreciate it.

dammo14

thank you so much for answering my question. I don’t have any e-store anything. I do have ALOT of stuff, I have 5 accounts. If you want to be friends, let me know if there is anything special you would like, and I will see if I have it. Okay?

My webkinz names are:
      faco
      faco1
      faco2
      faco111
      facoIV

Viper888

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:18 PM

as the title said I have shuts ( actually full rocker ) I would REALLY like some Estore points them. THNX !!

Are you CRAZY!!!?? that’s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo un fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if someone does not make a trade I’ve got shuts! BTW shuts are very! I repeat very! easy to get/

Jakarta

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-10 at 07:18 PM

as the title said I have shuts ( actually full rocker ) I would REALLY like some Estore points them. THNX !!

Hi! I really need them to make my lil sis happy, I traded them and she was sooo upset caz she traded them too me. I need them to make her happier. PLZ

Ja{<arta

sorry don’t have any i have good day

also if you need farm fresh water melon or pumpkin LMK , if you send me a little something back I’ll send you three of which ever one you want ! I’ll need your username too. Mine is GOD225hannah <– Cap sensitive

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.