SHUTS FOR TRADE !!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SHUTS FOR TRADE !!!!!!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

dammo14

Please, Please, Please tell what shuts are? Thank you so much. I would really appreciate it.

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-30 at 08:14 AM

msc41501 wrote on 2012-10-29 at 06:32 PM
      hey, so i don’t have estore points…….. sorry just wondering how you get them. there are so many non-deluxe members wearing them too

I got them from the promo on WKN, but yeah, DEERCM WHICH SHIRT DO YOU BUY TO GET THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shirts are now retired but they used to be located in the Estore. They were shirts for people that you were able to design and order. When you confirmed your design and ordered your shirt, you also got a KinzClothes Bag with outfits including Hula, Mad Scientist, Nefertiti’s Outfit, Scuba, Rock, and Safari. Shuts are part of the rock outfit that could be chosen from the KinzClothes bag. You could pick one of the outfits with each shirt purchase. Hope this helps! *AIW

hey, so i don’t have estore points…….. sorry just wondering how you get them. there are so many non-deluxe members wearing them too

When you adopt a rockerz pet there is a challenge and part 3 of the challenge you get shuts!

I got them from the promo on WKN, but yeah, DEERCM WHICH SHIRT DO YOU BUY TO GET THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msc41501

bailey101010

Deercm wrote on 2012-10-28 at 03:10 PM

How many eStore points ? ^_^ Please, if you have anyone you have traded with, I would like them to recommend you to me. I have been scammed multiple times on here xP Oh and, I’ve seen the shirts that let you unlock shuts, so don’t ask for like 20,000 eStore points. Thank you ✿
      ♥Deercm
      *Feel free to add me if you want to contact me on Webkinz. I am usually on Light Blue Zone :-)*

I will trade you my shuts for points.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.