SHUTS NEEDED!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SHUTS NEEDED!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

sonici wrote on 2012-08-26 at 02:57 PM

What Do You Need For Them I Really Need Them!!! **~**Sonici**~**

Hi I have them I need slides , doggie dive pool and maybe sig or swings. Or estore psi points promo, thanks, ~mortonhippo~

sonici

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-26 at 04:04 PM

Hi I have them I need slides , doggie dive pool and maybe sig or swings. Or estore psi points promo, thanks, ~mortonhippo~

Do You Need Crystal Croc Wading Pool??

**~**Sonici**~**

kittensrule

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-26 at 04:14 PM

HEY EVERYONE! :) i have rock jacket (the one that comes with shuts),signature sundae station, and signature cocoa café booth, wings, amanda panda chest, and plumpys desk, plumpys chair, artes clock, stone washed jeans,the 2011 touring van,city street slide for trade i really need some points plmk if u want to trade!! :)

I will give you some points midnightmoon!! I REALLY need your rock jacket!! How about 2,000 points?? PLMK ASAP!! Thanks!

KR

sonici

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-26 at 04:04 PM

Dont Have ANY Of Those Items! SORRY!!!! Anything Else??

**~**Sonici**~**

HEY EVERYONE! :) i have rock jacket (the one that comes with shuts),signature sundae station, and signature cocoa café booth, wings, amanda panda chest, and plumpys desk, plumpys chair, artes clock, stone washed jeans,the 2011 touring van,city street slide for trade i really need some points plmk if u want to trade!! :)

mortonhippo

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.