Signature PSI search……mainly want enchanted loch and cool cat string swing

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Signature PSI search……mainly want enchanted loch and cool cat string swing

This topic contains 86 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nuttybuddy

<p>Hi guys I am looking for some signature psi, the 2 main ones I really want are the first the enchanted loch and second, the cool cat string swing but LMK what you have and what you want :) THANKS :D
    </p>

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:12 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:01 PM
      h nutty! i’m really sorry but i don’t have those two things.
      i’ll keep on the look out for them though! :D
      also are we going to finish our trade? majestic dog mansion for sleepover sofa? PLMKSNOL!
      hey 4pb! may i offer on your cats meow garden if nuttybuddy doesn’t respond?
      its so majestic….. i can make a list if you like. PLMKSNOL

Yes u can if NB doesn’t need it. But it needs a suuuuuper awesome offer cuz its just so awesome!
      -4pb-

okay. heres my list. bamboo chute slide, sly slide, sprig melody harp,
      honey waterfall, icy artic organ, (PNFT) truck of terror, (super cool! sasonal e-store)
      frozen fountain, holwing ridge, sunny savana oasis, hibernation hut.
      REG. PSI, strawberry jammin’ jukebox, wooden trough bathtub, jelly bean big screen, (e-store?)
      beautiful blush treadmill, cozy water bed, sunny seista couch, playful pot of gold, (e-store?)
      pot-o-gold safe, bobbin robin jukebox, cream soda sprinler, homeade helicopter, monkey
      buisness sofa, shock rock stage flare, (rockerz) candy cane seeds, marshmellow seeds,
      ribbon cave window. thats all at the moment. i could do 4-6 REG. PSI depending what
      they are if you want. PLMKSNOL

jewels250

Hi Nutty,

I have both of those. I’ll send you the swing as a belated B-day present (kept meaning to send something but didn’t know what you needed) and we can trade for the Loch if you like. PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:01 PM

also are we going to finish our trade? majestic dog mansion for sleepover sofa? PLMKSNOL!

Yes u can if NB doesn’t need it. But it needs a suuuuuper awesome offer cuz its just so awesome!

-4pb-

Hi I have mangrove treasure trove and muddy mire… and cats meow garden for like the best offer ever. Lmk.

-4pb-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.