Signature PSI search……mainly want enchanted loch and cool cat string swing

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Signature PSI search……mainly want enchanted loch and cool cat string swing

This topic contains 86 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nuttybuddy

<p>Hi guys I am looking for some signature psi, the 2 main ones I really want are the first the enchanted loch and second, the cool cat string swing but LMK what you have and what you want :) THANKS :D
    </p>

jewels250

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 05:01 PM

hey jewels! i’m pretty sure that you have this already,
      but would you take a spring melody harp for either your diamond piano, (thats my birthstone!)
      peaceful plains piano, or polka dot piano? sorry if i’m assuming that you have thease.
      i know we’ve been through this a bunch of tiems but to me i feal like you have everything…..
      but PLMKSNOL!

Hi FV,, how’s it going? I do have have all of those and the harp so I don’t need to trade for it but if you remind me of your UN I will send you one of my duplicates. No need to send anything in return.

JEWELS

jewels250

Also. if you would like a list of Sig’s PLMK but it would be easier if you just asked for specifics cause I have almost all of them and the list would be quite long LOL!!! TTFN

JEWELS

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:52 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:12 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:01 PM
      h nutty! i’m really sorry but i don’t have those two things.
      i’ll keep on the look out for them though! :D
      also are we going to finish our trade? majestic dog mansion for sleepover sofa? PLMKSNOL!
      hey 4pb! may i offer on your cats meow garden if nuttybuddy doesn’t respond?
      its so majestic….. i can make a list if you like. PLMKSNOL

Yes u can if NB doesn’t need it. But it needs a suuuuuper awesome offer cuz its just so awesome!
      -4pb-

okay. heres my list. bamboo chute slide, sly slide, sprig melody harp,
      honey waterfall, icy artic organ, (PNFT) truck of terror, (super cool! sasonal e-store)
      frozen fountain, holwing ridge, sunny savana oasis, hibernation hut.
      REG. PSI, strawberry jammin’ jukebox, wooden trough bathtub, jelly bean big screen, (e-store?)
      beautiful blush treadmill, cozy water bed, sunny seista couch, playful pot of gold, (e-store?)
      pot-o-gold safe, bobbin robin jukebox, cream soda sprinler, homeade helicopter, monkey
      buisness sofa, shock rock stage flare, (rockerz) candy cane seeds, marshmellow seeds,
      ribbon cave window. thats all at the moment. i could do 4-6 REG. PSI depending what
      they are if you want. PLMKSNOL

i like these–
      bamboo chute slide
      sly slide
      truck of terror (i dont like it a WHOLE lot, but its pretty coool :))
      howling ridge
      cream soda sprinkler
      shock rock stage flare (kinda like it)

lmk what exactly you might trade for the cat’s meow garden and/or lightening lagoon. :) also lmk if u trade points.

p.s. the jelly bean big screen and the playful pot of gold are not estore psi. the pot of gold is clover cat psi and the jelly bean tv is the jelly bean puppy psi.

-4pb-

snowy527

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:52 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:12 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:01 PM
      h nutty! i’m really sorry but i don’t have those two things.
      i’ll keep on the look out for them though! :D
      also are we going to finish our trade? majestic dog mansion for sleepover sofa? PLMKSNOL!
      hey 4pb! may i offer on your cats meow garden if nuttybuddy doesn’t respond?
      its so majestic….. i can make a list if you like. PLMKSNOL

Yes u can if NB doesn’t need it. But it needs a suuuuuper awesome offer cuz its just so awesome!
      -4pb-

okay. heres my list. bamboo chute slide, sly slide, sprig melody harp,
      honey waterfall, icy artic organ, (PNFT) truck of terror, (super cool! sasonal e-store)
      frozen fountain, holwing ridge, sunny savana oasis, hibernation hut.
      REG. PSI, strawberry jammin’ jukebox, wooden trough bathtub, jelly bean big screen, (e-store?)
      beautiful blush treadmill, cozy water bed, sunny seista couch, playful pot of gold, (e-store?)
      pot-o-gold safe, bobbin robin jukebox, cream soda sprinler, homeade helicopter, monkey
      buisness sofa, shock rock stage flare, (rockerz) candy cane seeds, marshmellow seeds,
      ribbon cave window. thats all at the moment. i could do 4-6 REG. PSI depending what
      they are if you want. PLMKSNOL

Is there anything in particular you want for the bamboo chute slide? I could send points and a PSI…..I have the rockerz puppy PSI and I could send points if polar bears doesn’t want it.

hey jewels! i’m pretty sure that you have this already,
      but would you take a spring melody harp for either your diamond piano, (thats my birthstone!)
      peaceful plains piano, or polka dot piano? sorry if i’m assuming that you have thease.
      i know we’ve been through this a bunch of tiems but to me i feal like you have everything…..
      but PLMKSNOL!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.