Signature PSI search……mainly want enchanted loch and cool cat string swing

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Signature PSI search……mainly want enchanted loch and cool cat string swing

This topic contains 86 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nuttybuddy

<p>Hi guys I am looking for some signature psi, the 2 main ones I really want are the first the enchanted loch and second, the cool cat string swing but LMK what you have and what you want :) THANKS :D
    </p>

nuttybuddy

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:01 PM

h nutty! i’m really sorry but i don’t have those two things.
      i’ll keep on the look out for them though! :D
      also are we going to finish our trade? majestic dog mansion for sleepover sofa? PLMKSNOL!
      hey 4pb! may i offer on your cats meow garden if nuttybuddy doesn’t respond?
      its so majestic….. i can make a list if you like. PLMKSNOL

Hi FV :P

Yes, we need to finish that lol, do you want to KP or….? LMK cuz I have no problem KP with you cuz we’ve done it before :), jlmk and please feel free to offer on 4pb’s cats meow garden, I have one so I am good, thanks for asking though I appreciate it :)

NB

jewels250

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-11 at 06:46 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:51 PM
      Hi Nutty,
      I have both of those. I’ll send you the swing as a belated B-day present (kept meaning to send something but didn’t know what you needed) and we can trade for the Loch if you like. PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

JEWELS
      OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! And yes I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to trade for the enchanted loch!!!!!!!!! :) Do you want a list of psi or sig psi or clothes or…..?? LMK
      NB
      PS: and THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!! lol :P

Your welcome. I’m not too sure what I’m looking for so a list would be great. I think I might need clothes, not too sure(wow, that was so not helpful LOL!). TTFN

JEWELS

jewels, I’M ROCKIN’ ON THE TUNES!
      thanks again! i’ll be sending thank you cards over and over again……..
      so yeah. THANKS ALOT! :D

nuttybuddy

jewels250 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 04:51 PM

Hi Nutty,
      I have both of those. I’ll send you the swing as a belated B-day present (kept meaning to send something but didn’t know what you needed) and we can trade for the Loch if you like. PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

JEWELS

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! And yes I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to trade for the enchanted loch!!!!!!!!! :) Do you want a list of psi or sig psi or clothes or…..?? LMK

NB

PS: and THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!! lol :P

jewels250

FV

I sent you a little something and was happy to see your UN is the same as it is here. Enjoy!

Your friend,
      JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.