Signature Room Theme

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Signature Room Theme

This topic contains 2 voices and has 2 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW players, here is sort of another wishlist. You see I adopted the Signature Bengal Cat I got for Christmas and want to make a special room for him. I found on WI a signature theme and I thought perfect. The only problem is I can’t keep adopting sigs to get what I want. LOL! TOO MUCH MONEY! However if anyone can help me out on this search quest, it would be awesome. I have just 2 fireplaces in this theme. One I traded for a year ago, and one I just got. I need everything else. I don’t know how much they are worth? Maybe post a few things you are looking for and I will see if I have it to send?-Atom

cruisingal

Hi Atomton, I have the bed if you still need it. Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

lol I feel bad that I have never even heard of any of these items but ill let you know if I get one. :)

Atomton

Here are the names of the items I am looking for. 1. Dignified Drape Window. 2. Dignified Dream Bed 3. Lavish Limosine 4. Masterful Wardrobe 5. Regal Rug 6. Signature Sofa 7. Stately Bookshelf 8. Stately Dining Chair*4(*), 9. Stately Dining Table. Thanks all for looking. By the way I heard that almost no one has a complete set of the chairs. If no one has any I can buy the Gold ones from the W-shop. Thanks and Merry Day After Christmas!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.