SIGNATURES SIGNATURES SIGNATURES

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SIGNATURES SIGNATURES SIGNATURES

This topic contains 35 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Everyone what is the big deal with signatures and ganz stopping making them? It is a BIG company and you focus on that. I mean really it seems ridiculous. Also with them retiring pets: Everyone does it (company wise like mattel, ty) why complain? Maybe they were sad about doing it as well but they can’t afford it since they have other things to focus on instead of making the signatures. I mean you don’t under stand expense measures. It costs alot to make so they be best to stop. My opinion but I had to get it off my chest, Hope you aren’t mad I don’t intead for this to make you mad but I just wan’t to get it off my chest.-Snow

Stealthstorm

Hey SPQ! I agree, I think Ganz made the right decision. Just wanted to let you know I support you! ~SS

Atomton

Oh and I don’t hate pink. Believe it or not I have the pink love frog. I love frogs. They are one of my favorite animals.-Atom

Atomton

Hi Snow, I sent you the fountain. I thought it would look very nice in the corner of your Christmas Spirit room. Please don’t send anything back. And if you thank someone please thank DF. DF was the one who sent it to me to give. I was just the one who suggested it. Anyways, I just found out that two of the regulars I got for Christmas are Adventure Park. I was thinking of sharing the digging prizes with my friends. I don’t know what I will get but hopefully some of the ones I want. I would keep 1-2 for myself and send a couple to you and Gold. That way all 3 of us will have it! Oh and then I will ask DF and Lamb. Do you have any Adventure Park Pets? If so could I send you the challenge that we can both win a prize? I don’t know what prize, but hopefully it is something cool. What do you think about that? It might be awhile though until I load them. I will let you know though.-Atom

I gave mine away for christmas to designergirl and MORHB.

Atomton

Gave what away? Can you please give a better synopsis?-Atom

I gave away the grand prizes for the adventure park to design and MORHB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.