Silver Dress, Aqua Belt, Spins, Red Velvet Bunny PSI, Underpass Hideaway Here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Silver Dress, Aqua Belt, Spins, Red Velvet Bunny PSI, Underpass Hideaway Here!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  WildFire23 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

WildFire23

<p>Hello guys! </p>
    <p>So I have:</p>
    <p>silver dress<br />
    aqua belt<br />
    spins<br />
    red velvet bunny psi (old promo)<br />
    underpass hideaway (midnight monster)<br />
    AND<br />
    artist pallet (super bed)<br />
    enchanted dreams bed (rare – princess theme)<br />
    blueberry fountain (blufadoodle)<br />
    tulip tower windmill (signature dutch bunny)<br />
    rainbow airship (zumwhere)<br />
    golden apple tree (exclusive)<br />
    neo gothic fireplace (rare)<br />
    cloud adventure wings<br />
    pink pony sparkly dress<br />
    moonberry dress<br />
    poncho’s shawl<br />
    and more…</p>
    <p>Please post your offers below. Also feel free to ask if you have any questions :)<br />
    Thanks!
    </p>

SMG & SMG2

Awes i was too late. Sorry i am not interested in anything else.

WildFire23

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-25 at 02:51 PM

WildFire23 wrote on 2012-11-25 at 02:21 PM

ALP111 wrote on 2012-11-25 at 02:16 PM

WildFire23 wrote on 2012-11-25 at 01:39 PM
      Hey guys! Sorry, I am a little slow.
      @nutty-buddy – Hello! I like your offer but I can assure you your bed is worth a lot! If I were you I would save it for a great offer! :)
      @designergirl101 and AliceInWebkinzland – Feel free to post an offer and I will surely take a look at it. :) Thanks!
      @Aquamaine – I might be getting torn, but if not, I would do wings for it. Would I need to add? Thanks!
      FOR THE RED VELVET BUNNY PSI – I am interested in the signature endangered island getaway (adama123), Full Rock (TorokoLove), and plumpy (ALP111). Please let me know if they are still available and what what I would need to add (if necessary). Thanks!
      -WF

I can do plumpy and Crystal Falls

Yes, I would love to do that. Been trying to get plumpy back. Would you like to meet in the clubhouse? My username is WebkinzLuver2010.

Hi if you still have the red bunny, I can offer the island getaway and plumpy. I can even throw in full rock, JLMK DF

I am sorry. I just traded it to ALP111. Sorry again. I hope you find it!

dogfish

@nutty-buddy – Hello! I like your offer but I can assure you your bed is worth a lot! If I were you I would save it for a great offer! :)
      @designergirl101 and AliceInWebkinzland – Feel free to post an offer and I will surely take a look at it. :) Thanks!
      @Aquamaine – I might be getting torn, but if not, I would do wings for it. Would I need to add? Thanks!
      FOR THE RED VELVET BUNNY PSI – I am interested in the signature endangered island getaway (adama123), Full Rock (TorokoLove), and plumpy (ALP111). Please let me know if they are still available and what what I would need to add (if necessary). Thanks!
      -WF

Yes, I would love to do that. Been trying to get plumpy back. Would you like to meet in the clubhouse? My username is WebkinzLuver2010.

Hi if you still have the red bunny, I can offer the island getaway and plumpy. I can even throw in full rock, JLMK DF

ALP111

-WF

ok im Marmira6

WildFire23

-WF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.